Uniform bottoms may be purchased at any retail store in the colors of navy blue, black, and khaki.
Leggings in these colors may also be worn under skirts
- Students are required to wear an LFPA logo shirt in green, white, gray or green spirit shirt.
- Students must wear blue denim pants/jeans, capris, skorts, jumpers, or shorts (finger tip length).
- Tops must cover shoulders with a minimum of a capped top.
- Shirt must go from the midriff to below the waistline even when arms are raised.
- Only closed toe and closed heel shoes may be worn.
- Jewelry must be modest, school appropriate and non-distracting. No more than two bracelets per arm and two earrings per ear.
- Hair may not be dyed any unnatural colors.
- Plain zip or button up sweatshirts may be worn inside the building during the winter months.
- No hats, hoods, or bandannas may be worn in the building.
- No extreme hairstyles may be worn (i.e. Mohawks, unnatural color, spiked hair).
- No torn (including torn-look) clothing can be worn at school.
All attire worn by a student attending any school event on or off campus including a dress down or dress up day is subject to the dress code.
The full dress code is explained in detail on page 6 of the student/parent handbook.