Uniform bottoms may be purchased at any retail store in solid colors of navy blue, black, and tan.
Leggings in these colors may also be worn under skirts
Online uniform store:
Items are specifically ordered per request. There will be no returns unless the item(s) are defective. Out of stock items will be substituted with a similar style.
- Students are required to wear an LFPA logo shirt in Maroon, Gray or White.
- Bottoms must be slacks, capris, skorts, jumpers or fingertip length shorts.
- Denim is allowed in the tan and black color; No blue denim.
- Tops must cover shoulders with a minimum of a capped sleeve.
- Shirt must cover the midriff to below pant waistline even when arms are raised.
- Only closed toe and closed heel shoes may be worn.
- Jewelry must be modest, school appropriate and non-distracting. No more than two bracelets per arm and two earrings per ear.
- Hair may not be dyed any unnatural colors.
- Plain zip or button up sweatshirts may be worn inside the building during the winter months.
- No hats, hoods, or bandannas may be worn in the building.
- No extreme hairstyles may be worn (i.e. Mohawks, unnatural color, spiked hair).
- No torn (including torn-look) clothing can be worn at school.
All attire worn by a student attending any school event on or off campus including a dress down or dress up day is subject to the dress code.
The full dress code is explained in detail on page 6 of the student handbook.