LFPA offers transportation to and from school during the regular school day for a minimal fee each semester.
Bus seating is limited and is assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Call the school office at 480-834-6202 for information and stop locations or any other transportation inquiries.
School Bus Policies
- Arrive five minutes early to the bus stop.
- Walk in front of the bus; never behind the bus.
- Stand 10 feet away from the road at all times.
- Walk ahead of the bus at least 10 feet before crossing the street.
- Always sit in the seat and face forward.
- Never stand up when the bus is moving.
- Never stick anything out of the windows of the bus.
- Do not distract the driver
- Follow the traffic flow when picking up and dropping off the students.
- Please pick up students immediately after the school day has ended.
- Students not picked up within 15 minutes of the end of the school day will be prompted to call their parent or guardian.
- if the parent or guardian is not available to pick them up they will be charged a $1 per minute supervision fee.
- Students picked up during the school day must be signed out in the office by the person picking the student up.
For more information see your Student/Parent Handbook.